Thursday, August 13, 2009

one of my most satisfying day....... cont



Monday 11th August morning brought wonderful news for my rotary dist group. KB was elected as RIP for 2011-12. From the phone calls made by senior PDGs, I gathered and cud make out that this was wonderful news for our group and all were happy that they were able to interact with KB just almost a ten days ago during RCTGC installation. In fact everyone was thankful and appreciated that because of my invitation they got such opportunity. I also talked to KB and he remembered me from installation (as induction master) and was happy that I had called. In fact he also inquired about my Microcredit book which I was supposed to send him.

Also the hangover and stuttering of 1st august still remains. Still getting congratulatory calls and emails. Also continuing of my previous post about points which made me extremely happy;
Ms D.Doshi a senior member of a very old club congratulating me for being district trainer and inquiring if I can come to train their club. That was really a highpoint!
Or that PDG JTV spoke for one hour next day and inviting me to dinner
Or that people flocking me after the function just to talk with me, give compliments and inquire if I can help them in public speaking
In fact today also their directors are totally relying on me for their projects and calling me to help them!!

In short still the success hangover has not gone away. So I am still happy.
And lastly I realize that since president Girdhar and I are clicking of; I have a chance to create a family-environment club which I had always dreamed of.

No comments:

Post a Comment